A few reminders for Camp this week
- Sign-in and Sign-out sheets
- Even if you are staying with your child for the camp, it is very important that we have each parent/guardian sign-in their child by 8:00 am each morning and sign-out their child be 12:00 pm.
- Liability Waivers
- The Liability Waiver will need to be signed and turned in before your child is able to participate in the summer camp. If you signed up online, then you have already completed this step.
- We will have hard copies available at the sign-in table Tuesday morning. If you would like to print yours out ahead of time that is encouraged.
- We will have water coolers available, however we do encourage each player to bring a water bottle with them to carry from station to station.
- This will also help cut down on waste
- Any coaches of youth baseball teams are encouraged to participate in drills as well as help coaching your own players through the drills after we instruct.
- Each player should have their own equipment including:
- Glove, Bat, Hat, Cleats, Helmet (we will have extras if needed)
- We will have the concession stand stocked with
- Gatorade $2
- Bottled Water $2
- Candy $1
- Sunflower Seeds $1
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact Coach Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org