We currently have 260 students and parents signed up.
For the 2017-2018 sports seasons Indian Land High School is participating in Pre-Participation physical through PlanetHS. PlantHS is a sports management site that controls eligibility and physicals for Indian Land High School and the SCHSL.
Parents and students MUST be signed up through PlantHS to tryout and participate in any sport at ILHS this school year.
1. Simply go to https://www.planeths.com/index.php?keyword=signup
2. Create the student account first and fill out the information. In the school tab type in “Indian Land High School” and a drop box should come down and select Indian Land High school.
3. Simply enter your phone number or email address to link the account. If you enter a phone number you will receive a text and email address you receive an email asking you to link accounts.
*Both parent and student will create an account.
4. Once both accounts are created, complete the following tabs in both accounts: History Form, Parent Permission Acknowledgement, and Concussion Statement.
5. For the Physical Examination Form and Birth Certificate you will need to upload them through your phone or email. Simply take a picture of both forms separately on your phone and upload them or send them to your email if completing the form on a computer.
**If your student attended the April Physicals at ILHS, Coach Horton has their completed physical examination form and can email it to you.
*****ALL STEPS ARE PROVIDED WHEN INPUTTING THE INFORMATION.
Coach Horton is available to help parents and students sign up.
Spring SPORTS: Boys and GIrls Soccer, Boys and Girls Track, Boys Golf, Baseball, and Softball need to sign up ASAP.