Indian Land High School Athletics
New Athlete Information
ILHS Athletic Student Handbook can be found online at ilwarriors.com
The Indian Land High School Athletic Department would like to welcome you to the Indian Land High School Athletic family. Student/Athletes are required to complete a series of physical forms before being allowed to participate physically in any activity, including try-outs and off-season workouts.
- PlanetHS/Arbiter Athlete is the platform in which students and parents can submit updated physicals, birth certificates, and parent consent forms. Each form must be signed and dated April 1, 2018 or beyond. A physical examination is valid from April 1 of the current school year through the following school year (SCHSL By-laws)
- An athlete must have the following forms on file with the Athletic Director via PlanetHS/ArbiterAthlete before he/she will be allowed to participate with any team:
– Physical Examination Form
- Parent’s Permission & Acknowledgement of Risk for Son or Daughter to Participate in Athletics
- Athlete/Parent Concussion Statement
- Birth Certificate (required only for Eligibility List)
The Athletic Director will approve all forms submitted on PlanetHS. If a form is declined the Athletic Director will state a reason why.
Students and Parent can go to: planeths.com to get specific instructions on how to sign into Arbiter Athlete. Hard copies are available if needed but the online sign-up is preferred. Hard copies can be photographed by phone and downloaded if needed.
Thank you for your interest in participating in Indian Land Athletics. Contact your Head Coach if there are any questions.